Please consider donating stuff
We'd love new or gently used supplies to help our families!
There are lots of items you can donate that would make a significant difference to the families we serve and to our staff, as well. Please check out the lists below as you come across a great sale or are looking to part with something you can't use. Our office is open Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm for deliveries. Please contact Chris Connor at 889-1090 with any questions.
|TO HELP WITH OUR PROGRAMS
||TO SHARE WITH FAMILIES
- Items for kids to paint
- Model magic/sculpy clay
- Anything crafty youth can do in an hour long therapy sessions
- Journals, notebooks, stress balls
- Non-perishable snacks
- Children’s Books
- Board, puzzles or card games
- Hats, scarves, mittens, warm socks, flannel pj pants, coats, etc.
|TO USE AS INCENTIVES
||TO HELP US KEEP COSTS DOWN
- Self-care items like nail polish, brushes/combs
- Stylish socks, hair products/accessories,
- Lip balms, etc.
- Small gift cards or certificates for iTunes, food or other teen-friendly places
- Office supplies
- Reams of paper
- File folders
- Clorox wipes
- Toilet paper/paper towels
- Candy for front desk in waiting room
Please click here for directions